Directions 8 steps | 15 Minutes
Measure and prep all ingredients. Prepare a tall, wide smoothie glass.
Prepare the strawberry glaze. In the jar of a blender, add the sliced fresh strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Make the whipped coconut cream. In a bowl, add the cold coconut cream, vanilla extract and maple syrup, if using. Use an electric mixer to blend until thick and fluffy.
Create the coconut cream swirls. Use the back of a spoon to scoop up some coconut cream. Create two to three swirls or streaks of the coconut cream around the inside of the glass.
Add about 3-4 tablespoons of the strawberry glaze to the bottom of the glass.
Prepare the smoothie. In the same jar of the blender, add the cold almond milk, frozen strawberries, banana, avocado, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Blend until smooth. Transfer the smoothie to the prepared glass.
Top with the remaining whipped coconut cream and serve. Enjoy!
*Disclaimer: This smoothie recipe is inspired by the publicly known preferences of Hailey Bieber. It is not officially endorsed, created, or approved by Hailey Bieber or her representatives. This recipe is a creative interpretation and should not be considered an official product or representation of Hailey Bieber's personal choices or brand. All trademarks, names, and likenesses relating to Hailey Bieber are the property of their respective owners and are used here for descriptive purposes only.
- You’ll want to use fresh, sticky Medjool dates. Older dates will be dry and tough.
- More Medjool dates can be added for extra sweetness.
- If desired, you can use unsweetened vanilla almond milk instead of adding the vanilla extract for a subtler vanilla flavor.
- This recipe will make enough strawberry glaze for 2-3 smoothies.
- This recipe will make enough whipped coconut cream for 2-3 smoothies.
- For the best coconut cream, be sure to chill the can overnight and use only the hardened, thickened cream.
- Add the maple syrup if you want sweetened coconut cream.