Directions 5 steps | 10 Minutes
Measure and prep all ingredients.
In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until fluffy and soft.
Slowly add in flour, vanilla extract and milk. Once combined, fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop out approximately one tablespoon of dough and roll into balls, creating cookie dough bites. Repeat until all of the dough is used.
Serve cookie dough bites in a glass or a bowl. Enjoy!
- Flour is required to be treated by heat to kill all possible bacteria. Below are two easy ways to treat flour:
- Microwave - Heat the flour in the microwave for 1 minute until the flour reaches a safe temperature of 160°F. Cool flour before using.
- Oven - Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake the flour on a baking tray lined with parchment paper for 6-8 minutes, until the flour reaches 160°F. Cool flour before using.
- Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge or up to three months in the freezer.
- If you want to bake the cookie dough, you will need to add two teaspoons of baking soda to the dough. Otherwise, the dough will melt on the baking sheet.