Directions 7 steps | 15 Minutes
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Measure and prep all ingredients.
In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, stevia (for the sweet crust) or salt and oregano (for the savory crust).
Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Mix in 4/5th of the eggs to the almond flour mixture and reserve the remaining 1/5th for later.
Stir in the melted butter and egg and mix until well combined.
Grease the bottom of a 9-inch round pie pan with butter. Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Crimp the edges.
Brush the pie crust with the reserved egg. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
Fill your pie crust with your favorite filling and enjoy!
- If you have difficulty finding blanched almond flour or if it is too expensive, you can make it at home by following the recipe below.
- Add two cups of almonds into a pot of boiling water for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and set it aside to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Peel the skin from the almonds and let the almonds dry.
- Add the peeled almonds to a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes until soft and grain-like.