Delivery made simple and shopping lists pre-made for your smartphone or printing.Buy Ingredients or Create List
- If you have difficulty finding blanched almond flour or if it is too expensive, you can make it at home by following the recipe below.
- Add two cups of almonds into a pot of boiling water for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and set it aside to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Peel the skin from the almonds and let the almonds dry.
- Add the peeled almonds to a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes until soft and grain-like.