Online Cooking Class - Creole Italian Fusion
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover what happens when you fuse jazzy Creole flavors with time-honored French recipes and techniques.
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Ace, you will learn how to add a taste of New Orleans to a classic French chicken marsala entrée using fresh ingredients, bold Creole flavor profiles, and easy-to-master cooking techniques. You will also learn how to prepare a side of basmati rice studded with cilantro as well as punchy garlic green beans to pair with your finished Creole chicken marsala.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Fusion, Group, Italian
Boneless chicken breast
Avocado or canola oil
Creole or Cajun seasoning or spices
Granulated garlic (optional)
Brandy or dark rum
Chicken broth or stock
Large non-stick sauce pan or skillet
Medium non-stick skillet
Rice cooker or medium skillet
Ladle or large spoon
Plastic wrap or plastic sandwich bag
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
11 Sep 2020
Chef Ace was great! We had a fantastic time. Really fun experience.
10 Sep 2020
It was great!
10 Sep 2020
Great chef and experience!
Meet your chef
Chef Ace hails from the great food state of Louisiana, specializing in Cajun and Creole cuisines. He has more 20 years of culinary experience as an executive chef, personal chef and cooking class instructor, and hosts the "Cooking Like A. Champion" TV show. He is also an honor graduate of a premiere culinary school, and sells his own line of spices and coffee. Chef Ace's passion for cooking is contagious, as he encourages many to be creative in the kitchen.
The Cozymeal Protection®