Online Cooking Class - Jerk Chicken and Rasta Pasta
During this live and interactive online cooking class, Chef Natasha will take you on a culinary journey to the islands where you will learn how to make two standout Caribbean dishes: Jerk chicken skewers and a vibrant tropical spicy Alfredo sauce known as "Rasta pasta." Also, if you want to try to make your own jerk seasoning marinade from scratch, Chef Natasha will share her signature recipe.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Rasta Pasta Tropical Spicy Alfredo
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Date Night, Fun
Boneless skinless breasts
Baby bella mushrooms
Cherry or grape tomatoes
1 medium red onion
1 yellow onion
2 bell peppers
Heavy whipping cream
Salt and pepper
Nonskid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Liquid measuring cup
Mixing bowls of various sizes
Fork and spoons
Towels and wiping rags
Stovetop grill pan or counter top grill (if possible)
Pot or deep sauté pan
Bamboo skewers soaked in water for 1 hour or longer
1 medium serving platter
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.