Online Cooking Class - Spring Garden Fare
In this online cooking class, Chef Angela-Michelle will teach you how to highlight seasonal ingredients that celebrate the spring, from bright green peas to the zesty lift of lemon. You will begin by creating a creamy pea and spring onion soup with Parmesan crisps. For the centerpiece of the meal, learn how to prepare sweet and tangy honey mustard chicken thighs accompanied by a medley of roasted spring vegetables.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Pea and Spring Onion Soup
With mint and Yukon gold potatoes
Roasted Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
With garlic and lemon
Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
With Yukon gold potatoes, peas, spinach and olive oil
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Gourmet, Group, Healthy
Yukon gold potatoes
Large baking pan/tray
Small baking pan/tray
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®