Online Cooking Class + Wine Tasting - Small Bites and Sparkling Wine
Join Chef Angela-Michelle as she guides you through an array of appetizers paired with bubbly wines across four courses. First, you'll dive into making a smoked salmon sushi roll and vegetable spring rolls. Next, prepare shrimp and pork dumplings stuffed with fresh Napa cabbage and served with a side of dipping sauce. Enjoy each recipe with a variety of sparkling wines, including moscato, d'Asti or brut.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Smoked Salmon Sushi
With nori, sushi rice and avocado
Vegetable Spring Rolls
With Napa cabbage, onions and carrots
Shrimp and Pork Dumplings
With Napa cabbage
Asian Dipping Sauce
With soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil and honey
Moscato, d'Asti or brut
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Asian, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet
Toasted sesame oil
Oyster sauce, optional
Cilantro for garnishing
Mirin or rice vinegar
Red pepper flakes
Square spring roll wrappers
Moscato, d'Asti or brut sparkling wine
Fryer or two large pans
Sushi mat, optional
Wine bottle opener
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®