Online Cooking Class - Traditional Korean Street Food
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Angela-Michelle, you will learn how to prepare popular and authentic South Korean fare commonly found at the many street food carts in Seoul. From Korean beef egg rolls with a homemade sweet and spicy gochujang dipping sauce to a Korean rolled egg omelet known as gyeran mari, these handheld Korean delights are sure to feed you in body and "Seoul."
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Korean Beef Egg Rolls
With garlic, onions, carrots, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil
Gochujang Dipping Sauce
With mayonnaise, honey and sesame oil
A rolled egg omelette with bell peppers, carrots and scallions
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Korean
Two pans or skillets
Small mixing bowl
Serving platter or plates
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®