Online Cooking Class - Street Food From Barbados
Barbados is known for its lively Caribbean cuisine, and in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Natasha, you'll explore the island of Barbados across three authentic courses. First, you'll prepare crispy cod fish cake fritters and a spicy peppercorn aioli with roasted garlic. Then, mix up a Caribbean rum punch cocktail for the perfect drink pairing.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Cod Fish Cake Fritters
With onions, potatoes, parsley and peppers
With mayonnaise, roasted garlic and lemon
Caribbean Rum Punch
With dark rum, grenadine, simple syrup and citrus juice
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Adult, Couples, Date Night, Fun, Pescatarian
Canola or refined coconut oil
All-purpose or gluten-free flour
Salted cod fish
Scotch bonnet or habanero peppers
Roasted garlic cloves
Cracked tri-color pepper seeds or pepper sauce
Nonskid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Liquid measuring cup
Various sizes of mixing bowls
Spoons for tastings
Medium serving platter
Soup bowl with spoon
Glass for rum punch
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
2-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 813-563-6260
4830 West Kennedy Blvd., Suite 600, Tampa, FL, 33609