Online Cooking Class - Caribbean-Style Fish Tacos and Margaritas
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Natasha, you will learn how to prepare fish tacos that fuse Latin and Caribbean flavors and cooking techniques. Chef Natasha will begin by teaching you how to make refreshing homemade pineapple margaritas. Then, you will learn how to prepare black pepper corn tortillas from scratch, and how to build layers of bold and bright flavor in crispy jerk fried fish.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With triple sec
Homemade Black Pepper Corn Tortillas
With masa harina
Crispy Jerk Fried Fish
With tilapia or flounder
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Group, Mexican, Pescatarian
Fresh lime juice
Fine sea salt
Ground black pepper
Flounder or tilapia
Shredded romaine lettuce
Shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese
Nonskid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Liquid measuring cup
Mixing bowls (various sizes)
Spoons for tastings
Towels and wiping rags
Medium serving platter
Soup bowl with spoon
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®