Online Cooking Class - How to Make a Gingerbread House
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Sharon, you will learn everything you need to know to make a gingerbread house completely from scratch. From discovering the secrets to baking gingerbread walls that are both structurally sound and delicious, to mastering the art and science of American buttercream, Chef Sharon has all the tips on how to make a stunning gingerbread house that doubles as both dessert and decor.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Baking, Fun, Holiday, Kids
Dark brown sugar
Candy of your choice for decorating: Candy canes, gumdrops, chocolate and sprinkles
Printed and cut gingerbread house template
Two cookie sheets or a baking sheet
Gel colors, optional
Mixer with paddle attachment
Two rubber spatulas
Soft silicone molds
Pizza cutter, optional
Piping bag or ziplock freezing bag