Online Cooking Class - Dark Chocolate Workshop
Learn how to create three chocolate treats at home in this interactive online dark chocolate workshop. Chef Sharon will guide you through the entire chocolate-making process, teaching you chocolatier skills and techniques along the way. You'll make three unique chocolate confections: Hazelnut praline crunch with dark chocolate and crushed crêpes, tangy orange meltaways, and a spicy hot chocolate lollipop with extra brute cocoa powder.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Chocolate Making, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Teens
Hazelnut praline, Nutella, or any nut spread
54%-70% dark chocolate
28% white chocolate
Feuilletons (crushed crêpes), or cornflake cereal
Orange zest, ground coffee or vanilla extract
Natural orange extract
Dutch processed cocoa powder
Cinnamon sticks, skewers, popsicle sticks or candy canes
Mini marshmallows (optional)
Three rubber spatulas
Soft silicone chocolate molds (do not use clear plastic, hard plastic or polycarbonate molds), or parchment paper on baking sheets
Chef's knife, optional
Cutting board, optional
Handheld cheese grater, or zester
Microwave or double boiler
Three plastic pastry bags, or plastic freezer bags
Freezer space to cool the chocolate