Online Cooking Class - Indian Curry and Homemade Naan
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Natasha, you will learn how to prepare two traditional Indian recipes using fresh, high-quality ingredients and time-honored Indian culinary techniques. Chef Natasha will begin by teaching you how to build layers of deep, warming flavors in a traditional Indian chicken curry featuring garam masala. Then, you will learn how to make homemade naan that rivals anything from a tandoori oven.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Indian Chicken Curry
With garam masala
Homemade Naan Bread
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Group, Holiday, Indian
Chicken thighs or breasts
Nonskid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Liquid measuring cup
Mixing bowls of various sizes or containers for ingredients
Spoons for tastings
Towels and wiping rags
Plates and utensils for finished product
Non-stick frying pan
Pot or deep sauté pan
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.