Online Cooking Class - Indian Curry and Homemade Naan
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Natasha, you will learn how to prepare two traditional Indian recipes using fresh, high-quality ingredients and time-honored Indian culinary techniques. Chef Natasha will begin by teaching you how to build layers of deep, warming flavors in a traditional Indian chicken curry featuring garam masala. Then, you will learn how to make homemade naan that rivals anything from a tandoori oven.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Indian
Chicken thighs or breasts
All purpose flour
Nonskid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Liquid measuring cup
Mixing bowls (various sizes) or containers for ingredients
Spoons for tastings
Towels and wiping rags
Plates and utensils for finished product
Non stick Frying pan
Pot or deep sautée pan
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 813-563-6260
4830 West Kennedy Blvd., Suite 600, Tampa, FL, 33609