Online Cooking Class - A 'Friends'-Themed Friendsgiving
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Sharon, you will learn how to prepare a "Friends"-themed Friendsgiving menu featuring the show's most memorable fare. Some of the recipes you can look forward to making include chocolate brownies inspired by Monica's mockolate concoction, Rachel's "traditional" English trifle — sans the layer of beef sautéed with peas and onions — and Chandler's favorite Thanksgiving recipe: Grilled cheese. Could these recipes BE anymore delicious?!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Rachel's "Traditional" English Trifle
With vanilla custard and ladyfingers
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Group, Holiday
Heavy whipping cream
Jelly beans or bears
Challah or brioche bread
Two large bowls
A large bowl for the trifle
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 424-295-0515
10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1101, Los Angeles, CA, 90024