Online Cooking Class - Homemade Pasta and Panna Cotta
During this live interactive online cooking class, Chef Davide will join you virtually from just outside of Rome, Italy to teach you how to master two of the most iconic Italian recipes, including silky ribbons of handmade fettuccine with tomato sauce and panna cotta! Chef Davide will teach you how to prepare each recipe completely from scratch, offering professional tips, tricks, workarounds and Nonna's time-honored trade secrets along the way.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With flour and eggs
With heavy whipping cream and vanilla
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Couples, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Salt and pepper
Gelatin powder or agar agar (a vegetarian option)
Heavy whipping cream
Vanilla extract or vanilla beans
Caramel or chocolate sauce, optional
Panna cotta glass