Online Cooking Class - Cooking With Wine
Wine is not just great for drinking but also cooking, as you will learn in this live, virtual cooking class with Chef Chris. Over three courses, he will teach you how to incorporate wine into an Italian feast.
Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering include wine-roasted grapes and herbed ricotta atop crostini, succulent chicken Marsala and a chocolate wine cake with the added benefit of using zero flour.
"Food and wine make a perfect pairing — but wine is a key ingredient in Italian cooking, too. Using easy-to-find ingredients and tools already in your home kitchen, you'll master an intoxicating Italian menu — including an appetizer, main and dessert all prepared with vino!" - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Crostini With Wine-Roasted Grapes and Herbed Ricotta
Flourless Chocolate Wine Cake
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Italian, Mother's Day
Fresh Italian parsley
Salt and pepper
Boneless chicken thighs or chicken breast
Sharp chef's knife
9-inch metal cake pan
Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
The Cozymeal Protection®