Online Cooking Class - Handmade Tortellini
In this interactive virtual cooking class, you'll learn how to make your own fresh tortellini from scratch, no pasta machine required! Guided by your Italy-trained chef, you'll roll, stuff and shape two classic tortellini: savory butternut squash and Parmigiano and wild mushroom. Along the way, Chef Chris will regale you with culinary tales from his two years living la dolce vita in Italy.
With just a few basic ingredients and step-by-step instructions from your professional chef, you can master artisanal pasta-making right at home. Vegetarian or not, these hearty Italian dumplings will delight any palate.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Couples, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Parmigiano or pecorino Romano cheese
Salt and pepper
Sharp chef’s knife
Wooden cutting board
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
2-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®