Online Cooking Class - Handmade Tortellini
In this interactive virtual cooking class, you'll learn how to make your own fresh tortellini from scratch, no pasta machine required. Guided by your Italy-trained chef, you'll roll, stuff, and shape two classic tortellini: savory butternut squash and Parmigiano, and wild mushroom. Along the way, Chef Chris will regale you with culinary tales from his two years living la dolce vita in Italy.
With just a few basic ingredients and step-by-step instructions from your professional chef, you can master artisanal pasta-making right at home. Vegetarian or not, these hearty Italian dumplings will delight any palate.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Parmigiano or pecorino Romano cheese
Salt and pepper
Sharp chef’s knife
Wooden cutting board
Ingredient Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
3 people saved this experience
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303