Online Cooking Class - Authentic Fettuccine and Ravioli
In this live interactive online cooking class, Chef Davide will join you virtually from just outside of Rome, Italy to teach you how to master some of the most iconic Italian recipes, including silky ribbons of handmade fettuccine, swoon-worthy homemade ravioli and an effervescent tomato sauce studded with fresh basil.
Chef Davide will teach you how to prepare each recipe by hand and completely from scratch, offering professional tips, tricks, workarounds and Nonna's time-honored trade secrets along the way. Enjoy an authentic Italian culinary experience with no travel required!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels International Chefs, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Teens, Vegetarian
"00" or all-purpose flour
Garlic or onion
Can of tomato sauce
Ricotta or soft cheese
Herbs such as basil, oregano or thyme
Wood or marble board