Online Cooking Class - Date Night at the Italian Opera
Join Italy-trained Chef Chris and master three authentic Italian dishes at home in this interactive online cooking class featuring pantry-friendly ingredients and a performance by a professional opera singer.
First, learn how to craft a simple but flavor-forward panzanella salad, then get to rolling homemade pasta dough with just a few ingredients and complemented by a lemon-cream sauce — no pasta machine required. End your delicious meal with a classic tiramisu.
"Savor a date night at the opera from the comfort of your own home. In this romantic class, you'll make fresh fettuccine with your Italy-trained chef. After crafting a decadent meal together, we'll close out your romantic evening with a live concert — sung by a professional opera singer! Transport yourself to Italy in this orchestra of flavors." - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Salt and pepper
Red wine vinegar
Cream or half and half
Sharp chef's knife
Wooden cutting board
9x9 inch baking dish
Electric hand mixer
Ingredient Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
13 people saved this experience
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303