Online Cooking Class - Date Night at the Italian Opera
Join Italy-trained Chef Chris and master three authentic Italian dishes at home in this interactive online cooking class. This class features pantry-friendly ingredients and a performance by a professional opera singer.
First, learn how to craft a simple but flavor-forward panzanella salad, then get to rolling homemade pasta dough with just a few ingredients and complemented by a lemon-cream sauce — no pasta machine required. End your delicious meal with a classic tiramisu.
"Savor a date night at the opera from the comfort of your own home. In this romantic class, you'll make fresh fettuccine with your Italy-trained chef. After crafting a decadent meal together, we'll close out your romantic evening with a live performance — sung by a professional opera singer! Transport yourself to Italy in this orchestra of flavors." - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With lemon cream sauce and gluten-based flour
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 25 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2.5 hours
- Labels Couples, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Salt and pepper
Red wine vinegar
Flour (all-purpose, gluten-based)
Cream or half and half
Sharp chef's knife
Wooden cutting board
9x9 inch baking dish
Electric hand mixer
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 49 Per device
2.5-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303