Online Cooking Class - Pappardelle Pasta From Scratch
During this virtual cooking class with Chef Angela-Michelle, you will learn how to make fresh pappardelle pasta (without a pasta machine!) completely from scratch in the comfort of your own kitchen. You will also learn how to brew a hearty and boldly flavored bolognese sauce with ground beef and bacon as well as toasty homemade garlic bread complete with a chewy center, crisp brown crust, and melting puddles of parsley-flecked butter.
“This bacon bolognese sauce will blow your socks off, but you'll have to put them back on to enjoy making pappardelle pasta without a pasta machine! Prepare to be wowed by the best pasta you'll ever eat.” - Chef Angela
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Fun, Italian, Pasta Making
Extra virgin olive oil
White or yellow onion
Yellow bell pepper
Chicken or vegetable stock
Dry white wine
Ground black pepper
Crush red pepper flakes
Loaf of Italian bread
Two large saucepans
Large baking sheet pan
Colander or strainer