Online Cooking Class - Italian Risotto and Gelato
Explore exquisite culinary techniques and tips from Italy in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Davide. Taught live from Tivoli just outside of Rome, Italy, you'll learn to create handmade classics, beginning with creamy and crunchy Alfredo risotto. Then, you'll prepare a savory broth with garden-fresh herbs and vegetables before hand-churning three authentic gelato flavors: Vanilla, stracciatella, and gianduia.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With rice, Parmesan, cream and aromatic bread crumbs
Fresh Herbs and Vegetable Broth
With carrots, potatoes and onions
With cream, vanilla, dark chocolate and nuts
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Labels Date Night, Gourmet, International Chefs, Italian, Pescatarian
Arborio or carnaroli rice
Fresh herbs: Thyme, sage or oregano, etc.
Heavy whipping cream
Sweetened condensed milk
Pecans, hazelnuts or almonds
Chocolate chips or flakes
Handheld cheese grater or zester
Electric whisk or stand mixer
Containers to store gelato