Online Cooking Class - Handmade Fettuccine for Kids
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to make fettuccine pasta by hand in this guided online cooking class with Chef Sharon. She will guide you and your kids through every step of the process, from preparing the dough to rolling, slicing and perfectly cooking your pasta. You'll mix the cooked pasta with a combination of butter, Parmesan cheese and black pepper, which is sure to please diners of all ages and cooking experience levels.
“Little chefs: Let’s explore the foodie in you! No special equipment needed, just your passion for food. Together we’ll learn how to make our own pasta dough and handmade fettuccine from scratch!” - Chef Sharon
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 5 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Italian, Kids, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Freshly cracked black pepper
Grana padano or Parmesan cheese
Graham crackers or Oreo cookies
Sweetened condensed milk
Fork or dough whisk
Pasta machine (if available)
Clean dish towel
Measuring cups and spoons
Food processor or ziplock bag to crumble the cookies
Ramekins of preference
Large mixing bowl
Electric hand mixer
Long, thin knife for slicing