Online Cooking Class - Healthy Homemade Dog Treats
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Sharon, you will learn how to prepare two different homemade dog treats using healthy, high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master culinary techniques. Chef Sharon will begin by teaching you how to bake a batch of pumpkin and peanut butter cookies with whole wheat flour. Then, you will learn how to make blueberry, banana, and Greek yogurt-filled popsicles on a pretzel stick handle.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Fun, Group
Whole wheat flour
Cookie sheet or baking sheet
Two rubber spatulas
Soft silicone molds
Chef's knife, optional
Cutting board, optional
Medium size sifter