Online Cooking Class - French Onion Soup
This online cooking class is no longer available. Here are similar experiences:
In this guided virtual cooking class, Chef Sharon will teach you how to craft comforting French onion soup completely from scratch. Learn how to create a homemade beef or vegetable stock that you will cook with caramelized onions and plenty of spices. Finish by topping your soup with crusty French bread and two types of cheese.
“This is your classic, traditional French onion soup! Together, we’ll make the most perfect caramelized onions in a cozy stock, topped with crusty French baguette slices and two melty cheeses.” - Chef Sharon
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, French, Fun, Gourmet
Ground black pepper
Low-sodium beef, chicken or vegetable broth
Gruyère or Parmesan cheese
4-quart or larger heavy pan, such as a deep sauté pan or Dutch oven
Oven-safe bowls or mugs (optional)
Baking sheet or dish
The Cozymeal Protection®