Online Cooking Class - A Vegan African Feast
Chef Angela-Michelle takes you on an African journey in this live and interactive online cooking class. You’ll learn how to use traditional herbs and spices to bring out the flavor and fragrance of East African vegetable-based recipes. While sharing nutrition and ingredient origins, Chef Angela-Michelle teaches how to prepare ye’abesha gomen, an Ethiopian collard green dish, and red lentil misir wat, followed by teff-based injera flatbread.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With collard greens, red bell peppers and red onions
With red lentils, yams or sweet potatoes, onions and tomato paste
Flatbread made with teff flour (may have an alternative), and wheat flour
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels African, Beginner, Date Night, Vegan, Vegetarian
Red bell peppers
Red lentils, yams or sweet potatoes
Berbere spice mix
Teff flour, optional
Wok or large pan with lid
Large pot with lid
Large mixing bowl
Serving dish or platter
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®