Online Cooking Class - Chocolate Ganache Workshop
Chocolate lovers — rejoice as you master the art of homemade truffles!
In this interactive online chocolate-making class, Chef Zach will teach you professional yet simple methods to preparing chocolate ganaches. Under his guidance, you'll heat, stir and cool this versatile baking ingredient to use in three gourmet truffle recipes: a milk chocolate mocha citron ganache and two dark chocolate varieties, one using an orange ganache filling and the other using a vegan raspberry ganache. While working with ganaches can be challenging, Chef Zach proves that with the right approach and techniques, anyone can master this indulgent treat!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Chocolate Making, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
Premium 40-46% cacao milk chocolate
Premium 66% cacao dark chocolate (or similar cacao %)
Dutch-processed or natural cocoa powder
Heavy whipping cream
Whole coffee beans, optional
Pure vanilla extract
Large Navel orange, preferably with rough skin
Grand Marnier or other high-quality orange liqueur
Fresh or frozen raspberries
Two to three large heatproof bowls
Two to three small saucepans, lidded
Two silicone spatula
Food processor, optional
Microplane grater or cheese grater with very small holes
Teaspoon and tablespoon measures
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
09 Feb 2022
Chef Zach was very patient and very informative. He made you feel comfortable with what you were doing, taught how to adjust on the fly and armed with knowledge we can use in future chocolate endeavors. :)
09 Feb 2022
We took the Chocolate Ganache Workshop with Chef Zach. He is very knowledgeable and informative about all types of chocolate. The recipes were very delicious. He provided the recipes in advance with excellent notes and great recommendations for getting the best chocolate too. It was fun to do a private class where we could ask questions. Thank you Chef Zach! I would highly recommend!
09 Feb 2022
This session was exactly what I was looking for. Zach was very thorough and taught me so much about ganache. He is super knowledgeable and a great teacher. Hope to do another class soon!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your chef
Chef Zach discovered his passion for cooking in the kitchen with family growing up, which led him into the delicious field of the culinary arts. He is trained in classical French cooking with a knack for creating chocolate and pastry delicacies — he has even prepared a decadent chocolate dessert for former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In addition, Chef Zach has had several recipes featured in cookbooks.
The Cozymeal Protection®