Online Cooking Class - Traditional Chicken Tacos
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Tacos are the ideal food, at once wholesome, comforting and versatile, and they're simple to make from scratch, as Chef Sharon will show you in this interactive virtual cooking class. She will teach you how to make traditional Mexican-style chicken tacos served in either corn or flour tortillas, and topped with homemade mango salsa and creamy avocado sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapeños, lime and salt
With garlic, lime juice (optional), olive oil, salt, black pepper and tortillas
With sour cream or yogurt, garlic, lemon, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group, Mexican
Medium red bell pepper
Boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
Garlic powder or onion powder
Small corn or flour tortillas
Sour cream or yogurt
Two sauté pans
Large sauté pan
One cutting board
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.