Online Cooking Class - Seafood Paella From Scratch
In this seafood-centered online cooking class, you will learn how to prepare homemade authentic seafood paella, from prepping the clams, prawns and mussels, to cooking the perfect rice. But before you learn the finer points of making this traditional Spanish dish, you'll mix a refreshing blackberry-peach sangria to sip on while you cook. This class is welcoming for all levels of cooks, and no special equipment is necessary.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With clams, prawns, mussels, tomatoes, smoked paprika, saffron and peas
Blackberry Peach Sangria
With pinot grigio
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Beginner, Date Night, Mother's Day, Pescatarian, Spanish
Pinot Grigio wine
Frozen lemonade concentrate
Frozen peach chunks
12 inch cast iron skillet or paella pan
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®