Online Cooking Class - The Art of Cookie Dough
There's an art to baking the quintessential cookie, and Chef Mel is ready to show you how it's done in this fun online baking class. Learn what makes a cookie chewy or crispy and why the balance of ingredients is so important for a successful bake. Simply add butter and eggs to the pre-measured ingredients in Chef Mel's helpful kit and conquer the cookie mystery at last.
Kit DescriptionThe Art of Cookie Dough Kit
This kit includes three reusable mason jar bags, a step-by-step recipe sheet, four sheets of parchment paper, a cookie box to gift your cookies, a 10-inch rubber spatula and all pre-measured premium ingredients for the cookie dough, including sugar mix, flour mix and Ghirardelli chocolate chips. This kit ships to the continental U.S. only.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Fun, Group
170g or 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
One whole egg
One egg yolk