Online Cooking Class - Homemade Hot Cocoa Bombs
Discover the secrets for creating these sweet viral sensations in your own home kitchen.
Let Chef Mel introduce you to the magic of creating your own hot cocoa bombs in this exciting online cooking class! With her expert guidance, you'll learn how to form tempered chocolate shells and fill them with gourmet homemade hot chocolate mix. Add a layer of ganache and seal it all up so you can dip it into hot milk for an enchanted cocoa experience all year round.
Kit Descriptions and OptionsHot Cocoa Bomb Kit
This kit, which makes 8 hot cocoa bombs, contains hot cocoa mix, mini marshmallows, two sets of silicone molds, eight acrylic reusable glitter sticks, a pastry brush, an 18-inch piping bag, a full recipe sheet and a Bake It With Mel backpack.
Hot Cocoa Bomb Kit With 4-Day Shipping
Same ingredients as above with an additional charge for four-day shipping.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Chocolate Making, Classes with Kits, Fun, Group, Kids
Ingredients included in the kit (makes 8 hot cocoa bombs):
2 sets of silicone molds
8 acrylic reusable glitter sticks
Hot cocoa mix
18 inch piping bag
Step-by-step recipe sheet
Guests should provide:
350 ml milk
4 tbsp heavy cream
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Mel
20 Dec 2022
Everyone loved the class and Chef Mel you were fantastic! Well done! Very impressive background indeed. THANK YOU!!! We hope we can see you in another class... please shoot me all your classes that you teach at firstname.lastname@example.org - We love all inclusive kits and a host! :)) Happy holidays!
20 Dec 2022
We had a good time and it was very different from other office events.
12 Dec 2022
What a great class! My team had such a fun time booking with Chef Mel and picked up some baking knowledge along the way! :)
$ 85 Per device + kit
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
Chef Mel has always had a passion for desserts. Splitting her time between Paris, Miami and New York as a child, she went on to attend culinary school in NYC and work for renowned bakeries in Paris. She owned and operated her own bakery in Paris for five years before moving back to NYC, where she started her own baking kit company. Helping everyone become a better baker is Chef Mel’s mission in life.
The Cozymeal Protection®