Online Cooking Class + Wine Tasting - Spaghetti With Meatballs and Italian Wine
Virtually join Chef Davide in Tivoli, Italy as you learn how to prepare a traditional spaghetti and meatball meal paired with authentic Italian wines. Begin by making spaghetti pasta topped with a rich tomato and basil sauce. Then, perfect the craft of making hearty Italian meatballs with ground beef, garlic, herbs and Parmesan. For your wine pairings, you'll learn how to match Prosecco and Chianti to complete this iconic meal.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
With ground beef, old bread, garlic, herbs and Parmesan
Italian Wine Pairings
Prosecco and Chianti
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Fun, Holiday, International Chefs, Italian, Valentine's
Thick dried spaghetti
25% fat ground beef
Fresh organic eggs
Old hard bread
Herbs such as parsley, oregano and thyme
Prosecco sparkling wine
Chianti red wine
Salted potato chips
Wine bottle opener