Online Cooking Class - Authentic Cubanos and Mojitos
During this interactive online cooking and mixology combination class with Chef Angela-Michelle, you will embark on a culinary journey to Havana's Old Town and learn secret recipes for a handful of authentic Cuban recipes. Some of the dishes you can look forward to preparing include a classic grilled Cubano complete with homemade garlic mojo sauce as well as chorizo-stuffed potatoes. You will also learn how to concoct a refreshing Cuban mojito!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Grilled Cubano Sandwich
With hoagie buns, mustard, ham, pickles, Swiss cheese and roast pork
Papas Rellenas Chorizo Stuffed Potatoes
With onions, garlic and bell peppers
Garlic Mojo Sauce
With garlic, olive oil, cumin and lime juice
Authentic Cuban Mojito
With fresh mint, sugar, lime and rum
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Fun, Latin
Cumin or coriander
Hoagie bread rolls
Honey glazed ham
Fryer or large skillet
Food processor or blender
Two drinking glasses
Cooktop grill or another large skillet
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®