Online Cooking Class - Intro to Vegan Comfort Cooking
During this interactive online cooking class with Chef Angela, you will learn how to build a vegan ratatouille bowl using fresh, high-quality, easy-to-find ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef Angela will begin by teaching you how to properly butcher and perfectly sauté your ratatouille vegetables. Then, you will learn how to make the creamy polenta foundation for your bowl, vegan basil pesto, and authentic Italian bruschetta to complete the meal.
“This hearty vegan menu is a crowd-pleaser to both vegans and carnivores alike! All cooks are welcome: Your food preference or previous cooking experience won't matter here.” - Chef Angela
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Healthy, Vegan, Vegetarian
Fresh basil leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
Polenta or corn grits
Scallions or green onions
Yellow or orange bell pepper
Ground black pepper
One set measuring cups
One set measuring spoons
Medium baking sheet pan
Chef’s knife or Santos knife
Coffee or spice mill
Two serving bowls
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 800-369-0157