Online Cooking Class - Pasta Hecha en Casa (en Español)
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Master the art of pasta making and indulge your sweet tooth in this interactive virtual cooking and baking class taught entirely in Spanish. With just a few pantry staples, you can learn how to easily make these comforting dishes on your own.
Grab a pasta machine or pasta roller as Chef Sharon demonstrates how to use both to make homemade pasta for your cacio e pepe entrée. Then, using only five ingredients, learn how to make a luscious chocolate molten lava cake. ¡Delicioso!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Homemade Pasta With Cacio e Pepe
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Freshly cracked black pepper
Grana padano or Parmesan cheese
Fork or dough whisk
Pasta machine (if available)
Clean dish towel
Hand or electric mixer
Strainer for flour
Ramekin or ceramic oven proof to bake the cake
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®