Online Cooking Class - Handmade Pappardelle Pasta
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to handcraft beautiful ribbons of fresh pasta in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Joseph, who will guide you through the basics of preparing simple egg pasta dough with semolina flour. You'll also make a smoked salmon and cherry tomato cream sauce with fresh parsley, white wine and lemon zest to pair with your handmade pasta.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Fresh Egg Pasta Dough
With semolina flour
Smoked Salmon and Cherry Tomato Cream Sauce
With fresh parsley, white wine and lemon zest
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Italian, Mother's Day, Pasta Making, Pescatarian
Semolina rimacinata flour or "00" flour
Smoked salmon slices
Lemon, preferably organic
Bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley
Dry white wine, like pinot Grigio
Extra virgin olive oil
Large frying pan or wok
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.