Online Cooking Class - Handmade Pappardelle Pasta
Learn how to handcraft beautiful ribbons of fresh pasta in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Joseph, who will guide you through the basics of preparing simple egg pasta dough with semolina flour. You'll also make a smoked salmon and cherry tomato cream sauce with fresh parsley, white wine and lemon zest to pair with your handmade pasta.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Italian, Pasta Making, Pescatarian
Semolina rimacinata flour or "00" flour
Smoked salmon slices
Lemon, preferably organic
Bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley
Dry white wine, like pinot Grigio
Extra virgin olive oil
Large frying pan or wok