Online Cooking Class - Traditional North Indian Fare
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive online cooking class, learn to make two classic North Indian dishes from Chef Rishika. Along the way, you'll learn authentic cooking techniques for preparing these dishes.
Start by preparing traditional laccha paratha, a flaky flatbread that is vegetarian and can be made vegan. Then, whip up a batch of hariyali gravy which you will use to dip your laccha paratha in, and later for the main dish. Finally, learn to prepare and perfectly cook hariyali chicken on skewers, a chicken dish with mixed with spinach and warm spices.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With flour, oil, ghee, salt, water and cumin seeds
Hariyali Chicken on Skewers
With spinach, tomatoes and Indian spices
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group, Indian
Fresh green chilis (optional)
Lemon or lime
Plain yogurt (avoid whey)
Nonstick flat pan
Ladle for curry
Two medium-sized bowls
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.