Online Cooking Class - Authentic Pakoras
One of the most celebrated snacks or appetizers in India, fried pakoras are a treat to indulge in. In this live online cooking class, you'll learn how to make two kinds of pakoras. Chef Rishika will teach you tips and techniques along the way as you prepare onion pakoras and paneer pakoras, along with yogurt mint chutney with cilantro and lime. End class with a refreshing fruit lassi drink.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With besan or chickpea flour, oil and chaat masala
With chickpea flour, salt and chaat masala
Yogurt Mint Chutney
With cilantro, lime, salt and green chilis
With any fruit purée Greek yogurt, honey and ice
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Group, Indian, Vegetarian
Red chili powder
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: (437) 266-7555
439 University Avenue, 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5G1Y8