Online Cooking Class - Authentic Pakoras
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
One of the most celebrated snacks or appetizers in India, fried pakoras are a treat to indulge in. In this live online cooking class, you'll learn how to make two kinds of pakoras. Chef Rishika will teach you tips and techniques along the way as you prepare onion pakoras and paneer pakoras, along with yogurt mint chutney with cilantro and lime. End class with a refreshing fruit lassi drink.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With besan or chickpea flour, oil and chaat masala
With chickpea flour, salt and chaat masala
Yogurt Mint Chutney
With cilantro, lime, salt and green chilis
With any fruit purée Greek yogurt, honey and ice
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Group, Indian, Vegetarian
Red chili powder
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®