Online Cooking Class - Indian-Chinese Fusion
In this live, online cooking class, you'll learn the history of and how to prepare Indian-Chinese food from Chef Rishika. Learn how these two cultures combined their favorite ingredients into flavorful, vibrant dishes as you prepare classic Indo-Chinese fare like chicken Manchurian with bell peppers and red chili sauce, and hakka noodles with garlic, ginger and oyster sauce. Experience new flavors and cooking techniques as you prepare this meal with Chef Rishika.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With garlic, ginger, soy sauce, bell peppers and red chili sauce
With cabbage, onion, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, soy sauce and oyster sauce
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Chinese, Fusion, Indian
1/2 pound of chicken
Red chili sauce or chili flakes
Green bell peppers
Green or red chillies
Large cabbage head
Large non-stick pan or wok
Frying pot medium or small size
Tablespoons and teaspoons
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®