Online Cooking Class - Classic Hot Toddy and Bar Bites
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Angela-Michelle, you will learn how to prepare a spread of gourmet small plates and brew a classic warming winter cocktail. Some of the small plates you can look forward to making during this class include loaded tater tot nachos and Sriracha lime salmon sliders. End on a sweet note with almond biscotti.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Loaded Tator Tot Nachos
With cheese, bacon, scallions, tomatoes, cilantro and sour cream
Sriracha Lime Salmon Sliders
With mayonnaise, cabbage, carrots and scallions
Classic Hot Toddy
With bourbon, honey, lemon, mint and cinnamon
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Holiday, New American
Fresh mint sprigs
Shredded cheddar cheese
Apple cider vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Ground chili powder
Garlic powder or granules
Onion powder or granules
White and brown sugar
Ground black pepper
Vanilla and almond extract
Two small pots
Two small bowls
Two large bowls
Two sheet oven pans
Blender or food processor
Parchment paper or aluminum foil
Two serving glasses
Fryer or large skillet
Two medium-sized bowls
Three serving platters
Two cutting boards
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®