Online Cooking Class - Homemade Gnocchi and Chocolate Torrone
Join Chef Andrea virtually in his Italian kitchen in the heart of Rome in this online cooking class where you'll learn how to prepare two classic Roman dishes. Start by making gnocchi, little pillows made out of potatoes and Italian flour, then sauté them in a butter and sage reduction and finish with a flurry of grated Parmesan. For dessert, whip up a chocolate torrone with crushed cookies and chocolate.
Kit DescriptionSage Butter Gnocchi and Chocolate Hazelnut Torrone Kit
This kit includes Parmesan cheese, russet potato, dried sage leaves, sugar, semolina flour, 00 flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, coarse sea salt, raw hazelnuts, Oswego or Novellini cookies, wax paper and gnocchi board. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Wheat, tree nuts, milk and soybeans. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Ingredients included in the kit:
Dried sage leaves
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Coarse sea salt
Oswego or Novellini cookies
Ingredients guest provides:
7 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp brandy, rum or favorite liqueur
5 fresh sage leaves (optional, the kit contains dried sage)
Whisk or hand-held electric mixer
Potato masher/potato ricer/grater
Wax paper (included in kit)
Gnocchi board (included in kit)
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®