Online Cooking Class - Mexico City Street Tacos
Get a taste of Mexico City while creating authentic street tacos from start to finish.
In this virtual cooking class, you will learn how to make tacos and tortillas from scratch guided by chefs from their cocina in Mexico City. Prepare a traditional red salsa with fresh tomatoes and serrano peppers to drizzle over alambre-style beef filling and optional toppings from bacon or bell peppers to a blanket of melted cheese inside handmade corn tortillas.
Kit DescriptionMexico City Street Tacos Kit
This kit includes ground beef, bacon, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, white onion, bell pepper, Roma tomato, cilantro, limes, garlic, serrano pepper, Maseca nixtamalized corn flour, vegetable oil, Taza chocolate cinnamon discs and a thick plastic bag. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk and soybeans. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Fun, International Chefs, Mexican
Ingredients included in the kit:
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Maseca nixtamalized corn flour
Taza Chocolate Cinnamon Discs
Thick plastic bag
Ingredients guest provides:
Medium frying pan with lid
Non-stick flat pan
Blender or mortar and pestle
Rolling pin (tortilla press optional)
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
15 Feb 2023
Really fun, well-taught class. Thank you!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Saul or Resident Chef in the Americas
01 Jul 2022
Chef Saul is fantastic! He is a wonderful teacher and a talented chef. It was such a great experience to share authentic cuisine from Argentina and the kit made it super simple and so much fun! I highly recommend his classes!
Guest reviews for Chef Saul or Resident Chef in the Americas
18 Jul 2022
The quality of the ingredients shipped were excellent. The chef was so pleasant and accessible- inviting our questions and offering helpful and encouraging feedback. Helpful to hear the questions and observations of others participating in the class. What a fun activity to do with your family and friends. And the result was delicious.
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
Chef Saul’s pride in Argentinian foods (and tango!) shines through as he teaches the secrets of cooking in a place where beef is king and some of the world’s best wines are produced. He and his partner chefs in Peru, Costa Rica and New Orleans love sharing authentic recipes from their own regional and ethnic cuisines, emphasizing seasonal and local ingredients and traditional techniques.
The Cozymeal Protection®