Online Cooking Class - Mexico City Street Tacos
In this virtual cooking class, you will learn how to make tacos and tortillas from scratch guided by chefs from their cocina in Mexico City. Prepare a traditional red salsa with fresh tomatoes and serrano peppers to drizzle over alambre-style beef filling and optional toppings from bacon or bell peppers to a blanket of melted cheese inside handmade corn tortillas.
Kit DescriptionMexico City Street Tacos Kit
This kit includes ground beef, bacon, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, white onion, bell pepper, Roma tomato, cilantro, limes, garlic, serrano pepper, Maseca nixtamalized corn flour, vegetable oil, Taza chocolate cinnamon discs and a thick plastic bag. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk and soybeans. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Fun, International Chefs, Mexican
Ingredients included in this kit:
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Maseca nixtamalized corn flour
Taza Chocolate Cinnamon Discs
Thick plastic bag
Ingredients guest provides:
Medium frying pan with lid
Non-stick flat pan
Blender or mortar and pestle
Rolling pin (tortilla press optional)
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®