Online Cooking Class - Spanish Tapas Classics
Prepare three authentic Spanish tapas dishes in this virtual cooking class.
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Elena welcomes you from her kitchen in Valencia, Spain. She'll cook along with you as you prepare tapas together, a quintessential Spanish progressive meal of small plates. You’ll create and enjoy twice-fried potatoes dusted with smoky paprika and dipped in tangy aioli. Then you'll toss shrimp in garlic and hot butter to create gambas al ajillo. Finally, make chorizos swimming in a tangy cider reduction.
Kit DescriptionSpanish Tapas Classics Kit
This kit includes chorizo, shrimp, cider, potatoes, garlic, lemon, parsley, bread, extra virgin olive oil, Spanish smoked paprika, whole dried cayenne, Spanish hot paprika and olive oil for frying. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Fish, shellfish and wheat. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Fun, Group, Spanish, Valentine's
Ingredients included in the kit:
Extra virgin olive oil
Spanish smoked paprika
Whole dried cayenne
Spanish hot paprika
Olive oil for frying
Ingredients the guest provides:
Immersion blender or manual whisk (less recommended)
Large frying pan
Small frying pan
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Andrea or Resident Chef in Europe
01 Jul 2022
This class was so much fun! We were able to make authentic dishes with Chef Andrea. He gave us lots of helpful tips, advice and encouragement as we made a spectacular meal. The kit made it super easy! I will definitely take his classes again - highly recommend!
Guest reviews for Chef Andrea or Resident Chef in Europe
18 Jul 2022
My husband and I had a wonderful afternoon and the time flew! Virtual assistant Forest was charming and made the entire process seamless. Chef Vasia invited us into her home kitchen and shared her grandmother's recipes. Our meal was delicious and I will use those recipes often. This was our first ... class but it won't be our last.
18 Jul 2022
I was lucky enough to get two ... classes for Christmas. They were honestly some of the best gifts I've ever received. I love to cook, love to eat, and Chef Vasia and Chef Mayuko made it feel like I was right there in a good friend's kitchen, learning new skills with humor and ease. Even better, I could tell the chefs and the ... virtual kitchen assistants were good friends - their chemistry alone made it feel like such a warm and inviting space! What a great concept. I got to make spanakopita, baklava, homemade udon noodles, teriyaki chicken, and a whole lot more. I can't wait to join 'em again soon!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
From his cooking school in the colorful Trastevere section of Rome, Italy, Chef Andrea specializes in Roman-style Italian dishes. He and his partner chefs in Tuscany, Spain, and Greece love sharing authentic recipes from their own regional and ethnic cuisines, emphasizing seasonal ingredients and local farm-to-table products.
The Cozymeal Protection®