Online Cooking Class - Lomo Saltado and Arroz con Leche
In this online cooking class, discover the unique culinary heritage of Peru while preparing lomo saltado, a classic beef dish inspired by the country's Asian influence, served with potatoes and rice. To round out the meal, Chef Cesar will teach you how to make a beloved dessert, arroz con leche, made with creamy, sweetened rice, spiced with cinnamon, orange and vanilla with raisins and coconut.
Kit DescriptionLomo Saltado and Arroz con Leche Kit
This kit includes beef top sirloin, butter, ahi amarillo pepper, tomato, scallions, red onion, yellow onion, potatoes, orange, fresh cilantro, black raisins, ground cinnamon, shredded coconut, vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, extra virgin olive oil, white long-grain rice, cinnamon stick, clove, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk, soybeans, wheat and shellfish. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Couples, International Chefs, Latin
Ingredients included with kit:
Beef top sirloin
Extra virgin olive oil
White long-grain rice
Ingredients guest provides:
1 egg (optional, consumed raw)
Wok or large frying pan
Large heavy bottom frying pan
2 medium pots
2 medium mixing bowls
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 189 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®