Online Cooking Class - Irish Ginger Holiday Cookies
Create a classic Irish cookie made warm with the sweet and spicy flavor of ginger.
Tune into this online cooking class and let Chef Tracy teach you how to create a spicy Irish favorite, the ginger cookie. Discover the secrets of rolling hot dough and how using buttery European golden syrup adds caramel notes. Unleash your culinary creativity when you pipe your cookies, then bake your treats and fill your home with the tantalizing aromas of an authentic Irish sweet shop.
Kit DescriptionIrish Ginger Cookies Kit
This kit includes all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, brown sugar, Lyle's Golden Syrup, Ann Clark royal icing powder, confectioners' sugar, piping bags, parchment paper, cookie cutters, wooden skewers and assorted candy decorations, such as eyeballs, Sweet Tarts, mini M&Ms, sugar pearls, etc. This kit makes approximately 10-16 cookies and can ship anywhere in the U.S.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 50 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Classes with Kits, Cookie Decorating
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Andrea or Resident Chef in Europe
01 Jul 2022
This class was so much fun! We were able to make authentic dishes with Chef Andrea. He gave us lots of helpful tips, advice and encouragement as we made a spectacular meal. The kit made it super easy! I will definitely take his classes again - highly recommend!
Guest reviews for Chef Andrea or Resident Chef in Europe
18 Jul 2022
My husband and I had a wonderful afternoon and the time flew! Virtual assistant Forest was charming and made the entire process seamless. Chef Vasia invited us into her home kitchen and shared her grandmother's recipes. Our meal was delicious and I will use those recipes often. This was our first ... class but it won't be our last.
18 Jul 2022
I was lucky enough to get two ... classes for Christmas. They were honestly some of the best gifts I've ever received. I love to cook, love to eat, and Chef Vasia and Chef Mayuko made it feel like I was right there in a good friend's kitchen, learning new skills with humor and ease. Even better, I could tell the chefs and the ... virtual kitchen assistants were good friends - their chemistry alone made it feel like such a warm and inviting space! What a great concept. I got to make spanakopita, baklava, homemade udon noodles, teriyaki chicken, and a whole lot more. I can't wait to join 'em again soon!
$ 95 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
From his cooking school in the colorful Trastevere section of Rome, Italy, Chef Andrea specializes in Roman-style Italian dishes. He and his partner chefs in Tuscany, Spain, and Greece love sharing authentic recipes from their own regional and ethnic cuisines, emphasizing seasonal ingredients and local farm-to-table products.
The Cozymeal Protection®