Online Cooking Class - Spanakopita and Baklava
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Spaghetti Puttanesca and Lava Cakes
Online Cooking Class $169
Irish Ginger Holiday Cookies
Online Cooking Class $95
Mexico City Street Tacos
Online Cooking Class $169
Join Chef Vasia for an interactive online cooking class streaming live from Athens, Greece. Begin by layering spinach, herbs and feta onto phyllo dough and coiling it into savory spirals to create authentic, savory spanakopita. For dessert, you'll make another phyllo pastry recipe, this time a sweet dish: Layer honey and walnuts onto delicate layers of phyllo pastry and bake it into classic honey-laden Greek baklava.
Kit DescriptionSpanakopita and Baklava Kit
This kit includes fresh spinach, feta cheese, salted butter, phyllo pastry dough, lemon, fresh mint, fresh dill, fresh parsley, green onion, olive oil, sesame seeds, chopped walnuts, breadcrumbs, powdered sugar, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, cinnamon stick, ground clove, whole clove, honey and parchment paper. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Wheat, milk, tree nuts, soybeans and sesame. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Baking, Classes with Kits, International Chefs, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Ingredients included in the kit:
Phyllo pastry dough
Ingredients guest provides:
2 baking sheets/ baking dishes
Small blender/food processor/mortar and pestle/ knife or other object to crush nuts
Medium sauce pan
1 large and 2 small mixing bowls
Parchment paper (included in kit)
The Cozymeal Protection®