Online Cooking Class - A Focus on Cooking Techniques
Take a dive into the chemistry side of cooking in this interactive, live online cooking class with Chef Logan. You’ll learn all about the Maillard reaction — how to transform texture and flavor by cooking food until the natural sugars begin to caramelize — along with new knife skills, such as chiffonade and julienne cuts. Some of the recipes you'll prepare include roasted salsa roja and Mexican street-style Cajun chicken tacos served with a variety of toppings.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Learn paysanne, chiffonade and julienne cuts
Roasted Salsa Roja
With roma tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, dried ancho peppers and chipotle peppers
Street-Style Cajun Chicken Breast
With grape seed oil
With Napa cabbage, cilantro, sour cream, corn tortillas, avocado and cheddar
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Date Night, Fun, Group, Mexican
Dried ancho peppers
Cajun spice blend (see 'Prep Work' section below to make your own)
Grape seed oil
Cast iron or heavy bottom skillet
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®