9 Best Mixing Bowls for Every Kitchen Task
A great way to prepare for the busy cooking and baking season is to pick up some of the best mixing bowls on the market. Not only will the best mixing bowls serve you well as you create your culinary wonderworks, but the right mixing bowls will do double-duty as decorative pieces for serving during special occasions or just brightening up your kitchen.
Could you be missing some essential pieces from the best mixing bowl sets on the market? Wouldn’t it be great to have a few mixing bowls that add charm to your table or countertop for a birthday or holiday celebration?
Now’s the perfect time to round up some extra pieces to fill out your collection!
Jump to Section
- BEST STAINLESS STEEL MIXING BOWLS: Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls With Lids
- BEST CERAMIC MIXING BOWLS: Mason Cash in the Forest S24 9.5" Mixing Bowl
- BEST OVERSIZEDMIXING BOWL: Harold Import Co. Mixing Bowl 4 Qt
- BEST POURING MIXING BOWL: Mason Cash in the Forest Batter Bowl
- BEST MICROWAVE-SAFE MIXING BOWLS: Nordic Ware Covered Mixing Bowl Set - 8 Pc
- BEST DECORATIVE MIXING BOWLS: Mason Cash S12 11.5" Mixing Bowl
- MOST HELPFUL MIXING BOWLS: Cuisinart 5-Qt Mixing Bowl With Graters
- BEST MIXING BOWLS WITH LIDS: Pyrex 8-piece Sculpted Mixing Bowl Set With Lids
- BEST VINTAGE-STYLE MIXING BOWLS: Wisconsin Mixing Bowls - Set of 4
1. BEST STAINLESS STEEL MIXING BOWLS: Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls With Lids - Set of 3
For a classic trio of the best mixing bowls made of stainless steel and sure to last, try the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls With Lids - Set of 3. They’re kitchen classics, freezer- and dishwasher-safe, with lids for chilling or storing your contents.
- Price: $39.99
2. BEST CERAMIC MIXING BOWLS: Mason Cash in the Forest S24 9.5" Mixing Bowl
Mason Cash bowls are contemporary classics, and with the Mason Cash in the Forest S24 9.5" Mixing Bowl, you get more than just one of the best mixing bowls; you also get a decorative 9.5" serving bowl, all in the same piece. The charming woodland embossing is made of chip-resistant stoneware to keep your best ceramic mixing bowl in top condition for years to come.
- Price: $25
3. BEST OVERSIZED MIXING BOWLS: Harold Import Co. Mixing Bowl 4 Qt
Choose the Harold Import Co. Mixing Bowl 4 Qt as the best mixing bowl for those kitchen tasks that call for extra capacity, projects like family-sized salads and multi-tiered cake batters. The deep vessel features a stay-clean brushed metal exterior and the reinforced rim gives you a great grip for hand-whipping, stirring and mixing.
- Price: $16.50
4. BEST POURING MIXING BOWLS: Mason Cash in the Forest Batter Bowl
If you’re amassing a collection of Mason Cash bowls, put the Mason Cash in the Forest Batter Bowl at the top of your list. With a handle, pour spout and delightful folk design in bas-relief around the outer surface, it’s a perfect piece for tabletop décor when not being used for whipping up pancakes, waffles and more.
- Price: $25
5. BEST MICROWAVE-SAFE MIXING BOWLS: Nordic Ware Covered Mixing Bowl Set - 8 Pc
The Nordic Ware Covered Mixing Bowl Set - 8 Pc makes sure your kitchen work stays spill-free with non-slip silicone rings embedded in their bases. They’re composed of high-heat plastic, which makes them suitable for both the microwave and the top rack of your dishwasher. The best mixing bowls make your tasks so much easier!
- Price: $50
6. BEST DECORATIVE MIXING BOWLS: Mason Cash S12 11.5" Mixing Bowl
Another must-have piece in the best Mason Cash mixing bowl array is the Mason Cash S12 11.5" Mixing Bowl. It offers similar charm in a larger bowl and the trademark stamped tree glazed on the same sturdy stoneware interior lends an extra touch of whimsy to every bowl.
- Price: $35
7. MOST HELPFUL MIXING BOWLS: Cuisinart 5-Qt Mixing Bowl With Graters
The clever design of the Cuisinart 5-Qt Mixing Bowl With Graters comes with a set of interchangeable graters embedded in the lid for mess-free grating, slicing and shredding of your ingredients. When the best mixing bowl in your cabinet leaves you with less clean-up, you know you’ve got a winner!
- Price: $48
8. BEST MIXING BOWLS WITH LIDS: Pyrex 8-Piece Sculpted Mixing Bowl Set With Lids
Pick up the Pyrex 8-Piece Sculpted Mixing Bowl Set With Lids and you’ll have more than just the best glass mixing bowl set with vibrant colored lids to liven up your kitchen. You’ll also have a perfect set of serving bowls for chips, pretzels, popcorn and other snacks to adorn your tabletop or counter when entertaining.
- Price: $30
9. BEST VINTAGE-STYLE MIXING BOWLS: Wisconsin Mixing Bowls - Set of 4
For fans of a warm country feel in their kitchenware, the Wisconsin Mixing Bowls – Set of 4 provides a durable blend of pine and melamine for a chip-resistant surface with the burnished glow of real wood. And these best mixing bowls come from the King Arthur Baking Company, a name synonymous with heritage baking.
- Price: $29.95
With all the baking, cooking and entertaining moments just starting to get underway, you have plenty of time to fill in any gaps in your kitchen collection with the best mixing bowls to see you through your baking projects. And with sizes, materials and designs to fill all your kitchen needs, you’re sure to find pieces that make sense for you.
For even more of the best mixing bowls on the market, check out more chef-recommended cookware in the Cozymeal Shop.