Online Cooking Class - Cookies for Kids
In this fun and interactive baking class, kids will learn how to make their very own cookies. Chef Angela will share two simple and straightforward recipes that kids can prepare while parents assist with the oven.
On the menu are frosted ricotta cookies made from scratch and sopapillas, pillow-shaped puff pastries that you'll knead, roll, and fry to golden perfection. Little bakers will gain confidence in the kitchen and discover how baking cookies can bring just as much pleasure as eating them!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cookie Decorating, Fun, Group, Kids
Puff pastry or phyllo dough
Large baking sheet