Online Cooking Class - Holiday Chocolate and Boozy Hot Cocoa
This online cooking class is currently not available. Here are similar experiences:
During this live, interactive online cooking class with Chef Sharon, you will learn how to make a crowd-pleasing lineup of chocolaty treats and boozy drinks to keep you warm all winter long. Chef Sharon will begin by teaching how to prepare a classic chocolate peppermint bark. Then, you'll learn how to brew a batch of Bailey's-spiked hot chocolate with homemade cappuccino whipped cream.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Chocolate Making, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
54% dark chocolate
Coconut oil or shortening
Mint oil flavoring and/or crushed peppermint candies
Cocoa butter or coconut oil
Cinnamon sticks, optional
Heavy whipping cream
Bailey's Irish cream liqueur
Chocolate shavings, optional
Two large bowls
Two small bowls
Three rubber spatulas
Mixer with whisk attachment, hand or stand mixer
Handheld cheese grater or zester
Medium size sifter
Microwave or double boiler to melt chocolate
The Cozymeal Protection®