Online Cooking Class - Gourmet Feast Inspired by House of Gucci
Join Chef Vivian and Michi for an interactive online cooking class where you'll prepare dishes inspired by the film, "House of Gucci." Begin by shaking together a limoncello martini and sautéing a mushroom appetizer similar to one served at the renowned Savini restaurant in Milan. Then, you'll make pasta from scratch, which you'll pair with an indulgent Parmesan cream sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With vodka, lemon, simple syrup and ice
With baby bella mushrooms, butter, garlic, olive oil and parsley
Homemade Pasta With Parmigiano Cream
With flour, egg, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Adult, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Baby bella mushrooms
Pasta maker machine
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®